Well I am on the brink of my move back to the USA and of course I am really anticipating decorating my new spot! I’m ready to pick out furniture, throw pillows & bathroom decorations. While in Korea I was very limited on what I could do since the apartment was already furnished.
Needless to say I am about to go decor crazy when I get home!!
My inspiration words for my home are: Luxury, feminine, relaxed & chic. If it doesn’t fit into that category it has to go!
I want to give you guys a sneak peek of what’s been going on inside of my head. Make sure to follow my Pinterest page here for all of my ideas 🙂
Let’s start in the kitchen.
I want my kitchen to be crisp, functional and gorgeous.
• My refrigerator MUST be well organized so I plan on using clear containers for EVERYTHING.
• I also plan to bake quite a lot and I found this cute DIY. It's so feminine and chic I've got to have it!
• Lastly I think I will decorate in copper. It's more expensive,but I just love the look.
• DIY cabinet organizer
• Kitchen Aid Mixer (Copper)
• Clear organizers for the fridge
This room is made for comfort and making memories!
The most important and functional piece in my living room is always the couch. I love to lounge around so I have to have a comfy couch. This time around I want to go with a gray, blush & mint palette. Doesn’t that sound dreamy ♥
I also love FUR. Fur is Life. So it goes without saying that it will be incorporated, somehow, some way.
• Blush or sheer white curtains
• Fur throw (white)
• Monogram pillow (Gold Writing)
• Portable Fireplace
Now. The bedroom is my sanctuary. Here is my current inspiration.
• Gold bed
• Floor mirror
• Perfume holder
Let me know what your favorite piece was in my inspiration board! How do you plan to decorate your current or future home? Let me know in the comments 🙂